2019 is the year for great savings! This year at Sunburst Electric we are bringing you expert services and so much more. Join our 1 Year Advantage Plan Membership this month for only R550 and reap the benefits. The 1 Year Advantage Membership benefits include:
- Extended Labour Warranty: As long as you are an Advantage Plan customer the labour portion of any work done by Sunburst Electric is covered (12 months).
- Priority Scheduling: Our Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan is for our customers that are given priority scheduling when emergencies arise.
- Preferential Pricing: As a Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan customer, you will enjoy a special discount from standard pricing, clearly indicated in our Menu Pricing Guide.
- Periodic Specials: As a loyalty reward to our Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan customer, you will periodically receive exclusive special offers, providing even greater savings and convenience.
- Personalised Records: For our Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan customers, we maintain certain records for a period of time, documenting what we find in our inspection of your electrical system. This helps you to have greater peace of mind as we undertake work on your premises, diagnose and implement solutions.
- Transferable Agreement: Your Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan is transferable to new owners when you are ready to sell. Merely notify us of the name of the new owners.
- Multiple Site Coverage: Customers owning additional properties enjoy the Sunburst Electric Advantage Plan coverage over all listed sites.
Over and above the mentioned benefits, you get an additional 10% discount on electrical services. For February only, become a 1 Year Advantage Member and save over R900!
You can apply on our website and we will call you back regarding your application. Be a VIP in 2019 and join the Sunburst Electric 1 Year Advantage Plan Membership now! Promotion is valid for applications received during the month of February 2019 only.
T’s and C’s Apply. Please note this promotion is available only to customers in the Gauteng area.