While it’s tempting to flex your DIY muscles, our qualified service professionals have years of experience in finding faults as quickly and efficiently as possible, and will be able to suggest ways of fixing any potential problems.
Intermittent power fluctuations are a sign that there are problems with the wiring in your home or business. Damage to the wiring can be caused by: environmental conditions (inclement weather), accidental breaking of wiring (nails, etc.), worn cables, torn cables, overloaded circuits (due to excess strain and/or loadshedding), corrosion, and many other factors.
Melted switches, sporadic power outages, burning smells, flickering lights, repeated blown fuses, and even green liquid around electrical connections are warnings that should not be ignored.
Damage to your electrical system detrimentally affects your appliances and poses unnecessary risks to you, your employees, and your loved ones.