There’s no denying that much of our daily life is dependent on electricity, which is all managed by your building’s circuit breaker. With each year, these circuit breakers take on increased loads as demand increases and we adopt more, newer technologies. What is the state of your current circuit breaker? Is it up-to-date, or struggling to keep up with demand? Let Sunburst Electric assist you.
Symptoms Of Overloaded Circuit Breakers
The majority of homes these days operate using old, out-dated circuit breakers. It’s no surprise then that many people are beginning to feel the effects; Blown fuses, tripping power supply and dim or flickering lights can all be signs of overloaded circuit breakers. Speak to our expert technicians for assistance with meeting your electricity needs safely, which likely requires modern replacements for your circuit breakers.
Benefits Of Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Protect your pricey electronics and appliances from electrical surges and subsequent damage
- Prevent possible loss of data caused by interruption of electrical supply to your computers and laptops
- Avoid interrupted Internet connection issues caused by inconsistent electricity supply
- Minimize the risk of fire
- Bid farewell to limiting the amount of appliances you use at once in an effort to avoid tripping the electricity supply
Professional Installment Is Vital
- Incorrect installation of circuit breakers leaves you and your loved ones vulnerable to the risk of an electrical fire breaking out in your home
- A carelessly installed circuit breaker can lead to electrical surges, which in turn can cause major damage to your home and possessions
- Primarily for safety reasons, but for insurance reasons as well, circuit breakers must be installed in line with safety regulations
- Installing circuit breakers requires training and experience in dealing with (potentially lethal) high voltage
- Our Sunburst Electric technicians are your trusted go-to for proper installation of new circuit breakers. They are friendly, highly trained professionals who are efficient at what they do
After having new circuit breakers installed, you can rest easy knowing that you’ve done what you can to protect yourself and your loved ones from these potential hazards. In addition, you’ll enjoy the freedom of being able to use as many appliances as you like, simultaneously, without the electricity supply in your home tripping due to overloaded, out-dated circuit breakers.
We Offer Free Residential Electrical Inspections
At Sunburst Electric, we take pride in making sure our customers have complete peace of mind, before we consider our job done. One of the ways that we do this is by completing a professional electrical inspection, which involves a thorough inspection of your home’s electrical system. This inspection helps us identify any existing or potential defects or hazards that could pose a risk to you and your loved ones, both physically and financially.
As part of this inspection process, our clients learn about surge protection, energy efficient alternatives and more. This inspection is 100% free of charge! Call on Sunburst Electric to assist you in making sure that the electrical system in your home is safe, sound and efficient.